Sales Consultant at Dale Carnegie Japan
Are you an experienced sales consultant with native Japanese skills and good command in English looking for a full-time position? Wait no more. Dale Carnegie, a world leader in corporate training with over 100 years of experience, is looking for experienced sales consultant to join their fast-growing Tokyo office.
About Dale Carnegie
Dale Carnegie started his company in New York in 1912. His books How To Win Friends and Influence People and How To Stop Worrying and Start Living are timeless classics that have sold over 9 million copies in Japanese translation. This year, the Japan franchise celebrates its 54 year in Japan, focused on delivering corporate training solutions for companies in leadership, sales, self improvement and public speaking.
Dale Carnegie Japan is currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual with strong corporate sales experience to join their Tokyo team. The ideal candidate will have expertise in sales to mid- to upper-level executives, strong communication skills a pleasant character and be a positive, natural team player. Native Japanese skills and excellent command in English are essential. Preference will be given to candidates with at least three years of “solution sales” and client consulting, as well as Salesforce and social media experience.
- Cultivating relationships with business leaders and human resources personnel and plan, present and provide a customized human resources development program to them as a consultant
- Provide Dale Carnegie acumen and solutions to clients utilizing our over 100 years of history and knowledge, brand strength, and proven best practices in human resources development
- Continuously monitor, analyze and create solutions that will improve the performance of client organizations through the company’s corporate training programs
- Have native level Japanese and strong business level English
- Have a minimum of 3 years of sales experience
- Have a substantial client base and large business network
- Have knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Capability with CRM systems (Salesforce) and social media skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Are enthusiastic, ambitious and goal-oriented
- Have the minimum of a B.A. degree from an accredited university
- Base salary + competitive bonus
- Free access to about ¥1,000,000 worth of Dale Carnegie training programs
- Great chance to create business opportunities with top global companies and be directly involved in business negotiation processes
- Guaranteed initial and ongoing training; exposure to all aspects of the company business
- Full transportation coverage and insurance benefits
- Access to networking events and seminars, as well as extensive personal and professional development opportunities
Location: Akasaka 2-chome Annex #501, 2-19-8 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052
Job type: Full Time / Experienced (Non-Manager)
Base salary: ¥330,000 / Month
To apply for this position please click here.