Happy Days International Preschool
About Happy Days
At Happy Days Tokyo International Preschool we believe that childhood days should be happy days! That is why our time is filled with exciting learning, new adventures, and exuberant play in an environment that always keeps the child’s needs in mind. From ballet to yoga, or piano to art, every child will find an activity to brighten his or her day!
We believe that children are the bridge to the future. Because of this, the curriculum at our Tokyo International Preschool is based on the belief that all children are not created equal but rather are individuals who learn, grow and develop according to their own circumstances, environment and the encouragement they receive .
Located in the prestigious Ebisu district, Happy Days is near several residential areas, including Daikanyama, Shibuya, Minato-ku, Aoyama, Hiroo, and Roppongi
- We offer classes for children from 12 months to 6 years old.
- Regular school hours are from 9:00 am to 2:30 pm with daycare services available from 2:30 pm till 7:00 pm.
- We are open from 8:00 am for working families.
- Indoor and outdoor play is part of our regular routine.
- Children receive a wide range of extra curricular activities including Fitness classes, Hula dancing classes, Fine Motor skills, Ballet class, Art class, Yoga and Japanese class
- Weekly individualized reports informing parents of their student’s progress.
- We provide daily feedback and insight into your child’s activities through our teacher white board.
- Our open plan premise allow for plenty of space and is the background of the bright and cheerful atmosphere provided at Happy Days.
Access & Map
Please feel free to call us at (03)-3446-1540 to set up an appointment to come and visit us.
Address: 2F Ebisu Garden East Bldg, 3-9-20 Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan