Career Opportunities at Destination Asia Japan
Destination Asia Japan is looking for several new staff members to join its Japan team.
Destination Asia is not only the first destination management company to specialize in Asia operations, but it is also the first Asian based travel company to be owned by its employees. The company believes that the creative drive of its management, staff and shareholders to succeed will ensure that its clients will receive the absolute pinnacle of personalized service and product delivery. Ultimately the company’s goal is to assist you in expanding your market share and growing your business.
About Destination Asia
The Destination Asia group was formed in 1996. Experienced travel executives and managers saw a niche market opportunity for a travel firm that, being owned by its staff, could provide travel services solely responsive to the needs of the client and not the whims of any international corporate conglomerate. The company was encouraged by travel partners in all parts of the world who valued its knowledge and dedication to creative product delivery. In short, clients and travel associates wanted a customer focused DMC, and Destination Asia realized this could only happen if its staff owned the company and created products they knew customers wanted.
Destination Asia Thailand and Destination Asia Vietnam were the first units of the Destination Asia group to be formed. From these two initial successes Destination Asia Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Myanmar and Laos have evolved, further strengthening our association within the region. Open since 2011, the office in Tokyo, Japan is the jewel in the company’s crown.
Destination Asia’s philosophy is simple. It aims to:
- Provide on-site services that are the very best available in the market in each destination and will never compromise on service standards.
- Deliver a level of service that exceeds clients‘ expectations.
- Ensure the company’s products and services conserve the integrity of the environment, respect the cultural heritage of the community and wherever possible utilise locally-sourced components, thereby contributing to the community at large.
Destination Asia has individual employee shareholders and management teams in each destination. Within the high parameters of service standards set amongst the group, each Destination Asia office is responsible for its own creative product development, delivery and statutory requirements. This locally-based management philosophy ensures that each operation is not only a good corporate citizen, but by virtue of its local character, offers the very best experience possible to you and your clients.
Destination Asia provides destination management services for:
- Incentive Houses
- Cruise Lines
- Convention/Exhibition/Conference and Corporate Planners
- Tour Wholesalers and Operators
- Cultural, Art and Historical Associations
Destination Asia’s client-focused services include:
- A complete range of sightseeing tours and excursions
- A comprehensive package of cruise support services, including port assistance, customs and immigration assistance, pre and post-touring options, embarkation and disembarkation procedures
- A complete range of incentive travel services including theme party design, unique incentive tour programs, team building, chartering arrangements, corporate gift design, dine around arrangements, entertainment co-ordination, guest speaker bookings
- Soft adventure activities including trekking, kayaking and bicycling tours
- Chartering arrangements for private boats and aircraft
- Complete conference and exhibition services including meeting co-ordination, spouse programs, cultural programs, educational tours, audio-visual co-ordination, attendee database management
- An online internet reservations facility for tour operators with a complete range of nett hotel rates, tour and transfer rates, and overland packages
Available positions at Destination Asia:
To read more about or apply for one of the open positions, please click the link below: