Run for the Cure Tokyo
Run for the Cure is looking for a project coordinator for its Tokyo office.
About Run for the Cure
Run for the Cure Foundation is a registered NPO with the Tokyo Metropolitan Government since 2004. Its mission is to eradicate breast cancer in Japan as a life-threatening disease through education, timely screening, and treatment. Through its activities, the foundation funds education initiatives, clinical examinations and mammography machines; donates funds to organizations that promote activities specific to the mission of the Foundation; and develops and executes community outreach programs. It has donated six mammography machines to six clinics in areas where women are underserved. More than 14,000 women have benefited from mammograms, with over 3,600 funded screenings.
Run for the Cure is looking for a project coordinator for its Tokyo office. The candidate must be flexible, have good organizational skills, be able to multi-task, work with people from various backgrounds, and show team spirit and enthusiasm for new challenges.
- Volunteer recruitment, coordination and on-site management
- Guest list management and updates
- Sponsor acquisition and management
- Prize collection and sponsor list updates
- Website management and updates
- Social media updates (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
- Event and awareness program promotion
- PiNK project coordination in the first half of production
- Assistance in event coordination and sponsors/attendees solicitation
- Are fluent in Japanese
- Have business-level English
- Must currently reside in Japan (visa sponsorship is available)
Location: Osaki, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo
Job type: Full time / entry level
Salary: ¥250,000 to ¥300,000 / Month
To apply for this position please click here.