SNS Marketing Specialist at GPlus Media
GPlus Media, the owner of Japan Today, GaijinPot, Savvy Tokyo, Career Engine and Real Estate Japan, is looking for a SNS Specialist/ Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
Successful applicants will be responsible for supporting the editorial team reach their traffic goals by leveraging SNS channels, our owned media and user-focused activities as traffic drivers. We have six high-traffic domestic and international websites each with their own SNS channels, personalities and off-the-charts user engagement. The position will be responsible for strategically driving traffic to targeted sites using a variety of SNS tools and platforms.
- Promote editorial contents across SNS and our other channels inline with our KPI sets
- Support our client service and advertorial campaigns
- Select suitable contents for our B2C campaigns and promotions
- Create analytics reports and recommendations
- Assist in the creation and management of events and seminars etc.
- Edit and maintain GPlus Media’s corporate site
You should be…
- Independent and self-motivated
- Have a great understanding of online media
- Be perfectly suited to an international and fast paced environment
- A team player
- SNS specialist. Experience in simultaneously managing multiple accounts across different social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Experience hitting digital marketing KPIs
- Some experience with Google Analytics
- Can recognize and foster new traffic drivers
- English level: Business
- Japanese ability: preferred but not essential
- Writing and editorial skills desirable
- Great work-life balance
- 10 days annual paid leave, plus all Japanese national holidays
- Transportation, health insurance, pension covered
- Work at a brand new office in Higashi Azabu
- Work with a fun and professional team of 13 nationalities
Location: Higashi-Azabu IS Bldg. 4F, 1-8-1 Higashi-Azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0044, Japan
Job type: Full Time / Experienced (Non-Manager)
Business Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm
Salary: To commensurate with experience
To apply for this position please click here.
About GPlus Media
Carrying our vision of Building International Japan, GPlusMedia provides internet platforms for people and businesses to communicate and share across languages and cultures in Japan. Established back in 1999, our first website quickly grew to become the number one source of information for foreigners coming to Japan as well as the reference for Japanese companies keen to reach the foreign community. Now, through a strategic website portfolio and selected partnerships, our company reaches a broad community of individuals connected to Japan on different levels from the first-time traveler to the established bilingual professional.
Our leading position results from our striving to create, adapt and innovate community websites that are effective for both our users and clients.